Over the past month the Saronite team has made some very progressive steps forward.
- Listing on MasterNodes.pro
- Whitepaper Release + update to rev1.1
- Complete website overhaul.
- “Black Falcon” update completed! New Proof of work + Difficulty Algorithm Fork.
- Added 1 new developer to the Saronite project.
- Teamspeak server launched for the community.
- Additional knowledge base articles: Creating a cronjob, Fixing bind address already in use, + updating / cleaning of old articles.
- Reworked Saronite announcement thread.
- Further website optimizations – previous average load time 7.2 seconds, new average load time 1.7 seconds.
- New Roadmap section added to website.
- New Dev. Twitter Profiles @CloudXRN & @FridgeXRN Come Follow us!
- Saronite Traffic Stats Past 30 Days – Users: 1,719 Sessions: 3,123 Page Views: 12,191
As the Saronite project continues to grow we have many objectives.
Here are some things that are currently in the works behind the scenes:
- Listing on a second exchange https://www.escodex.com/ (Application has been submitted!)
- New PHP Developer joining the team who will solely work on development of Sarowrite.
- Sarowrite + Saropay.
- New Forum section added to website (soft launch) https://saronite.io/forum
- Getting listed on CoinMarketCap
- Saronite Blockchain Explorer complete rework / redesign
- New Discord bots (Node Down Alert Bot + Others)
- New “Exchange Listing Progress” bar.
- Marketing outreach / guerilla PR
- Back end code changes as usual.