In this update we will discuss the following:
- Upcoming fork
- CoinMarketCap listing
- 2019 Goals
The upcoming fork will feature the following:
- Activated bulletproofs(Lower fee transactions and smaller blockchain)
- Staking from the GUI wallet
- Add latest updates and bug fixes from Monero and Loki
- IPV6 support for the Saronite daemon
- Minor changes in the difficulty algorithm
Saronite has applied to be listed on CoinMarketCap. We have gotten a response from CoinMarketCap and they have requested a value only output for the circulating supply. This has been done here> https://saronite.io/api/circulating/ We have provided CoinMarketCap with what they need and they will now process listing Saronite on CoinMarketCap
SaroWrite blogging network is due in Quarter 1 2019. We are currently working and testing a few things, we will release the platform in stages and go live during Quarter 1 2019. We hope to be one of the biggest blogging platform in the cryptocurrency world. We will go through a lot of advertising to promote SaroWrite. In the next update we will discuss the technical details.
2019 Goals for Saronite
2019 will be an exciting year for the Saronite team and community. We are going to work on the following
- Complete and launch SaroWrite
- Implement a custom proof of work that will give 15% to ASIC’s and 85% to GPU/CPU miners
- Implement online payment methods and the existence of SaroPay.
- List on a larger exchanges
- Marketing for Saronite
- Get listed on masternodes.online
- Service Node Apps with community based development
Thank you to the Saronite community and everyone assisting the project! We hope to have you with us for 2019 and the years to come!
Happy new year from the Saronite team!